Event Dates: May 4 & 5, 2024
Welcome Vendors and future Vendors!
- Our event offers two full days of shopping, and is well attended by 7,000 plus gardeners.
- Our venue is family friendly and easily accessible in Canby, one block north of highway 99E. (But please leave your pets home, as dogs are not allowed on the grounds)
- Our booth fees are competitive. The cost is as little as $1.00 or less per square foot of display space.
- Vendors handle their own sales on site. Free wi-fi is available, and cell service in town is reliable.
- Perks: a dedicated break area for vendors – advertising provided by our Promotions Team – free parking and more.
Deadlines and other info:
- Application deadline for the 2024 Fair is March 31, 2024. Inquiries after that date will be added to the waitlist.
- Our fair is a nurserymans fair, catering to gardeners in the greater Portland area. Shoppers come from local communities – with most returning every year.
- We are looking for growers specializing in annuals & perennials, herbs & vegetables, trees & shrubs. Many of our shoppers are looking for one-of-kind specialty plants.
- Our shoppers also look for valued garden items like specialty tools, hard to find garden supplies, and hardscape items like pots, trellises & arbors, bird feeders & mason bee supplies, and raised beds.
- We also welcome a limited number of artists specializing in art for your garden. Think wood & iron sculptures, glass wind chimes & light catchers, and many more garden/nature-related custom creations.
- Returning Vendors will receive an invitation in early January, with a deadline of January 31 to reserve your preferred space.
- New Vendor applications will be considered beginning February 1.
Fill out the form below to inquire about booth space for the 2024 Spring Garden Fair – setup on May 3. Or if you prefer you can send an email: Email Vendor Sales.